Friday, March 4, 2016

I am with arms to participate in E3

"Editor's note" writer is thinking MoE Cao Siming, co-founder of science and technology. Is Cao Siming carry PP GUN below this year's United States E3 game show experience.

I am with

Still in the PS2 era, I know the United States had a E3 games exhibition. As the world's most powerful game show, E3 is the game most popular exhibition in the minds of practitioners. As a former practitioner of the game, E3 mean to me two words: Heaven. 2015 for the 20th session of the E3 show, and I on June 7 on the E3 exhibition journey to the United States. Set off was complex and disturbing, because this time is based on the identity of the exhibitors, and we display or "arms".

Customs officers detained for 2 hours

On June 7 at 9 o'clock, we got on the plane, after a 14-hour flight finally arrived in Los Angeles, and looked at the window and vast land, my mind shouted, "America, I'll free you up! "The queue when closed, Lao Cai, a partner and I see an empty window, he rushed up, I would follow up. The window is an Indian police, he looked me up, pointing to Lao Cai seriously asked me, "is he your boyfriend? "He asked, I paused, smiled and explained:" no, he's just my friend, we had a company, he is my partner. "After the police said coldly:" you go back. "I was depressed, not gay or blame me?

But the really depressing thing in the back. About a minute later, a window is empty, I ran another Indian police! He asked me to United States do. I simply said I came to United States participating, he asked me for proof, but my E3 exhibitors demonstrate in your checked luggage, plus my English is rotten thief. After a standoff with him for a long time, was another white police officer was taken to a room for two hours. But I'm not unhappy, because nothing makes people feel uncomfortable.

Real guns

I am with

Next day went to IKEA to buy the E3 show a table, we're badass team, no money, just cut decoration. At the time of paying, only to discover that in addition to the product itself, there will be 9% taxes, and internally different. I suggested going to the real gun, we do "arms" How could I not touch the real thing. But shoot to Passport, I was silly, because passport No. Well, to drive back to get a passport.

Once again into the gun shop, gun shop owner asked me what we are going to play, I want a G17, 40 more rounds of 9 mm ammunition, ready to "drug pills". Wear soundproof headphones, indoor shooting range (like the GTA5), wrap 9 mm open, began to pressure the bullet. 7 does not start, I wonder, G17 20 rounds magazine, right? How pressure anymore? Estimation is the law of this State or a gun shop in order to secure their got their hands only so much.

Folder target paper, insert a magazine, load, aim, fire. This is the first time I played 9 mm, recoil greater than I thought. Played 7 go empty cartridge hangs up, I returned to target paper, making it big, I don't think I shot so bad. Press 7 again, this time seriously, after target paper back to have a look, only a bit better than before. G17 immediately disappointed!

Ted Baker Note 3 Case

Then I love the 1911. 1911 still holds comfortable, bullets, or pressure. 45 caliber 1911 is points, less recoil than I thought, feeling a little bit larger than the 9 mm. After 7 rounds, target paper back to have a look, this is why my levels, I is suitable for large-diameter.

Finally, I think we should play small, went to a Ruger 22 small-diameter bolt rifle made by the 10, and sights. My first shot hit the heart. Of course distance is more than 20 meters in the rifle, it is very simple. In fact, at the end of the time wanted to try the M4, but rent a gun 60 knives, 30 rounds to $ 40, it's too expensive for me.

I am with

A Chinese supermarket in the early evening

The third day, my niece that has sent gun shells. Because our product is a gun-shaped, afraid of flying are not, so will first send the gun to the United States, took part when the plane, to the United States after assembling. Laocai in residence are responsible for assembling "arms", my friend and haihua haihua at the airport days Inn, days Inn has an English name, but he is Malaysia's Chinese, but his poor Chinese, English is very good. Days Inn is here to help. Talk about United States price of chili sauce, and a few dollars more expensive than domestic. Expensive expensive website, estimates are not bought from huarenqu. The dinner of the day, we group together gun.

The fourth day, go to the airport to pick up another good friend, like Mai Chia. He is a white man is here to help.

The fifth day, go to best buy to purchase the show with TV and video tripod, came back and began to take on a little video on the Kickstarter, I direct, like Mai Chia and days Inn Hayward and an actor. Video final results in this:

The sixth and seventh day, tense arrangement exhibition.

The eighth day, we decided to relax go to the beach, or GTA5 Beach in. GTA5 identical wood!! Ted Baker note 3 covers

I am with

Nineth day is the first day of E3, we more than 6 points, 8:30 to the venue, then start preparing. Around 10 o'clock meeting came in a lot of people, they see us with a gun on the table, ask what it is. We give them a demo and experience. Slowly, our booth was crowded around a lot of people, was also interviewed us, even to try the NBA stars. Does anyone know what the player from any team's name?

I am with

Day, the show to more people, we are busy spinning.

I am with

The 11th day is on the last day of the exhibition, a little less than two days before. That night, I got drunk, got one of the biggest-ever!!

I am with

In short, our perfect finish of the E3 show. Exhibition for three days, we have received countless cards, talking about a group of order, and even Google want to cooperate with us on a project. All this is three days hard work rewarded, for days like Mai Chia and haihua, Lao Cai and, in particular, like Mai Chia, he is a good sell.

146 votes

PP Gun game gun

From the appearance point of view PP GUN design a strong sense of science fiction, full of Star Wars, arms full of sense, although not realistic-feeling, exterior color scheme using black and white structure, most of the guns being white, others black silhouetted, the combination of black and white color scheme is absolutely great! PP GUD shook hands and weight is also very modest, weight-bearing experience can bring a solid feel and strong, carrying mobile devices such a gun-shaped tour playing FPS shooters a gun-shaped controller, realistic sense of how high it is!

View details of the voting >> Ted Baker Note 3 Case

No comments:

Post a Comment